The new Codelocks Connect Portal has all the same features as the old Portal as well as enhancements to how information is displayed and improvements to how you find your locks. If this is the first time that you have used the new Portal, you will need to activate your account.
New to NetCode
Activate your Account
If you had an account on the old Portal, you will automatically have an account on Codelocks Connect. Your sign-in username remains the same – the email address that you used to sign-up for your original account.
Activating your account is quick and simple – you will need access to your email account.
- Visit the Lost Password page
- Enter your email address and click Reset Password
- Your will receive a Password Reset Request for Codelocks Connect email that contains a link. Click on the link
- Choose and confirm a new password. We recommend that you choose a password that contains a mixture of uppercase, lowercase, numbers and at least one special character (e.g. -,!,@,#,&,$)
- Click Save to save your new password
- Sign-in using your email address and your new password
Why do I need to activate my account?
This process both confirms that you still have access to your email address and gives you the opportunity to choose a new, strong password. It is important for us to know that all active accounts have a valid email address to help us provide the best level of support for you. It also helps to ensure that if we need to provide information to you, that we are providing to the person that controls both the account and the email address.
What happens if I do not have access to my email address?
In this situation, we would ask that you contact our Customer Services team who will try to assist you re-gaining access to your account. Please do be aware though that we cannot transfer locks from one account to another, or provide access to an account that you are unable to verify.